Our high performance athletes have demonstrated the drive, dedication, and talent to be chosen as Sport Aid recipients. Below explains how athletes can be considered for support.
Nominations for assistance must be made via the Head of Performance of a Governing Body of Sport and upon submission of an application for support, the Sport Aid Committee will consider the application and the athlete may be invited to undergo an assessment with members of the Institute Support Team.
Guidelines for consideration for support
One or more of the following:
- Demonstrating a potential to future Olympic or Paralympic selection For Team GB.
- Demonstrating the potential to be a self-supporting professional in their sport in the next 4 years.
- Potential medallist for the Isle of Man at Commonwealth Games in the next Games cycle
- Must be over 16 (otherwise they will be directed into the IOM Sport Aid Academy).
- Demonstrate a commitment to compete for and to promote the IOM.
If you would like any further information please email email@example.com or call 01624 688555.